At so many points throughout the day, your iPhone risks smashing into a thousand pieces: your iPhone falling after slipping from your hands, your iPhone sliding off the table after a clumsy movement... It all happens very fast!
Investing in a case that can protect your iPhone from all these little worries is becoming invaluable.
The shock absorbing case with protective frame on the front responds perfectly to this problem. It comes in 2 parts which clip together.
The first part, on the front, is a protective frame to protect your screen. It's made from rigid TPU and is even compatible with a screen protector made from tempered glass.
The second part, on the back, is made from flexible TPU to absorb shocks and has an acrylic window to leave the iPhone's design visible. The window also protects the back from shocks.
With this all-around protection that absorbs vibrations from shocks, drops, and other misfortunes that your iPhone will inevitably experience will no longer be a worry for you. You will always find it as good as new in its protective shell.
- Superior combination of rigid TPU, flexible TPU, and rear acrylic window for maximum resistance.
- Elegant and protective design: protect your iPhone at the same time as preserving its look.
- Ergonomic volume buttons and user-friendly silent switch.
- Camera function unaffected.
- No reduction in quality of the sound, mic, or the network strength: call quality unaffected.
- Available for all iPhones from iPhone 6 and up.
Try out the most effective yet discreet protection for your iPhone.
|Material||Rigid TPU, flexible TPU, acrylic window|
|Function||Shock absorption, dirt-resistant|
- Best value for money on the market.
- Easy exchanges and returns within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Attentive and reactive customer support: response within 24 hours guaranteed.
- Worldwide delivery from £3.90 and free for orders of at least £30.
- Share of revenue donated to a charity.
Commitment to Charity
Little Everyday Things donates a share of its profits to the international association Save The Children® whose mission is to provide children across the world with access to school, to food, to healthcare, and to protection from harm.
In 2021, Little Everyday Things donated 4,423.41€ thanks to its customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.